Your send-off is like a launch-pad, rocketing you and your partner out into the world as a couple. You can do your send-off after the ceremony, or after the reception. Many brides worry that if they save their send-off for the end of the reception, there won’t be enough guests left. However, the right kind of send-off will carry an air of excitement about it, no matter how many people are there to do it! Here are ten exit ideas for your boho wedding:
- Lavender petal toss: The bonus is the sweet smell!
- Fall leaves: An environmentally friendly choice, great for the budget, and colorful too. Perfect for your autumn wedding.
- Sparklers: Check out heart shaped sparklers for a fun twist! These can be used in a rustic reception venue or outside.
- Streamers: Use bright colors that match your environment.
- Ribbon bell wands: The sound of the little bells attached to ribbon wands will amaze you!
- Environmentally friendly confetti: A twist on the traditional confetti. Chose one that is biodegradable.
- Feathers: Lovely white feathers floating through the air gives your send-off a dreamy quality.
- Birdseed toss: The birdies will love this one!
- Umbrella tunnel: Planning a spring wedding? Exit under bright yellow parasols or rain umbrellas.
- Bubbles: Create a playful end to the night. Great for a backyard wedding.
Guests love participating in the send-off. It can be a great way to move from the ceremony to the reception portion of the evening, or to end the night. Do you already have a plan for your magical send-off? Care to tell us all about it? Leave a note below!
Leave a Reply