Adding those little personalized details to your wedding and surrounding events makes them all the more memorable – plus its fun! There are so many creative ways to use custom labels and stickers, from bridesmaid wine labels and wedding wine labels, to food jar labels for your DIY favors. Let’s not forget personalized cupcake toppers and candy labels for your dessert bar and address labels for your invitations and thank yous. Here are a few of our favorites from iCustomLabel.
1) ‘Will you be my bridesmaid’ wine labels. Make them funny, make them sentimental, or whimsical and pretty. There’s no denying that this is a fabulous way to ask her to stand by your side. Guys you can also make your own beer labels for your groomsmen!
2) A special gift for your new in-laws! Write them a special note and create a label marking this special occasion.
3) This feathery wine label is perfect for boho weddings. It can work for the wine served at the reception, or as favors!
4) We love this collection of wine labels to open throughout your first year together! One to open on your wedding night, your first holiday together, first anniversary, etc.
5) Make sure your guests stay hydrated, especially at warm weather celebrations. Water bottle labels are another perfect opportunity to make your mark.
6) Sending guests off with homemade jam or preserves is becoming a popular favor idea, especially for country chic, barn weddings, or rustic weddings. Of course, you could create a label for S’mores kits, homemade cookies, or little boxes holding whatever treasures you think of.
preserves photo: www.engnatalie.com
iCustomLabel has hundreds of awesome designs to choose from, or you can create your own. They offer fantastic creative facilities that allow you to design your product to perfectly match what you dream up. Plus shipping is always free with orders over $50!
FTC: This post is sponsored by iCustomLabels
Dave Anderson says
I am getting married soon and I want everyone to remember our wedding. I like the idea of making labels that can be put on different things that people can take home. I think the idea of giving everyone a water bottle or some jam with our wedding label on it would really set our wedding apart. I also think that it would make a creative center piece for the tables.