So you just said YES, and now its time for you to pop the question…to your bridesmaids! There are so many fun ways to ask if she’ll be your bridesmaid or maid of honor. I wish I’d looked into some of these back when I was getting married…I think I simply asked my girls over the phone (umm, boring!). From creative little gift boxes, to customized wine labels, to little personalized notes tucked into pretty lockets, here are ten ideas. Happy Friday!
1) Scratch-off Will You Be My Bridesmaid Notecards by Inklings Paperie
2) Woodland Be My Bridesmaid Boxes DIY by Stuck With Pins
3) Be My Bridesmaid Note Lockets from Lothirielle (customization available)
4) Be My Bridesmaid Jigsaw Puzzle by Lou Brown Designs
5) Put together a ‘Be My Bridesmaid’ gift box (so many possibilities here!) via Best Day Ever
6) Will You Be My Bridesmaid Handkerchiefs via Wedding Chicks
7) Custom ‘Be My Maid’ Wine and Champagne Labels from Label with Love
8) Manis For Your ‘Maids. Get 5 sets for just $40.00 (typically $140) through 4/18/15!
9) Will you be my bridesmaid Message in a Bottle By Suzie Murphy on hatch.co
10) The Blooming Bridesmaid Card, a classic that goes with anything from BHLDN
Leave a Reply