Once you’ve set a date you can plan to send out your save the date cards about 4-6 months in advance. If you’re having a destination wedding, you’ll want to err on the side of six months to give your guests ample time to prepare and book flights etc. If you’re having a nature inspired wedding (chances are if you follow this blog), then you’ll love these botanical and rustic save the date cards I’ve rounded up from a few of our favorite stationery companies. We particularly love the ones made of birch wood!
1) Flowering Dogwood Save the Date – Birch wood by Night Owl Paper Goods
2) Leafy Tree Save the Date – Birch wood by Night Owl Paper Goods
3) Botany Bay Save the Date by Minted
4) Climbing Roses Save the Date by Minted
5) Floral Canopy Save the Date by Minted
6) In the Flowers Save the Date by Minted
7) Rustic Horizon Save the Date by Wedding Paper Divas
8) Rustic Print Save the Date by Wedding Paper Divas
9) Carved in Love and Vintage Owls Save the Dates by Invitations by Dawn
10) Via MODwedding
*FTC: This post contains affiliate links.