With Black Friday fast approaching and many sales already underway, I wanted to round up a few of my favorite picks for holiday gifts this season. From natural beauty gift sets to chic phone cases, these items will be a hit with the ladies in your life. Take a look.
1) Amala Beauty Handbag Essentials, $44. This purse-friendly trio tucks into an iphone-sized mini valise, lined with organic hemp. And the hand creams and lip balm are out of this world good!
2) Skip the perfume and let the Soap & Paper Factory Neroli hand cream do the talking. The all natural blend features the intoxicating scent of Neroli blossoms. It’s one of the most sublime fragrances in the world of perfume, coveted for its sensual, pure qualities. $18, Free of paraben, phthalates, and petroleum.
3) Get your paper fix with a Stationery Box Subscription Service from Antiquaria. $100 for an annual subscription (4 boxes). Each box comes with seasonal favorites hand selected & curated by Antiquaria founders, Bailey & Emma. Items included in each box may be limited editions, vintage ephemera or new shop products. They make the PERFECT gift for the stationery lover in your life!
4) We love cute little notepads like this Blue Floral Jotter by Night Owl Paper Goods, $8. Made with eco-friendly sustainably harvested birch wood and 100% post-consumer recycled pages. They’re the perfect stocking stuffer!
6) From one of my favorite natural perfume companies, Pacifica, comes the Gold Collection Seasonal Scents Solid Perfume Gift Set. It is the perfect way to try a variety of fragrances – nine to be exact. They’re made with 100 % natural soy and coconut wax. 100% vegan and cruelty free, $65.
7) These are just so cool. They’re actually recycled fire extinguishers made into beautiful vases! $65, from Uncommon Goods. They’re cleaned and hand-painted for a one-of-a-kind piece beautiful as a stand-alone piece or filled with fresh cut flowers.
8) From one of my absolute favorite natural beauty companies in the world, Juice Beauty, this Blushing Bride Gift Set is a perfect gift for the recently engaged, $78. Includes Stem Cellular Repair CC Cream, Refining Finishing Powder, Buki Brush, and Irresistible Glow Facial Highlighter.
9) This slate cheeseboard with soapstone chalk is such a fun way to present a selection of cheeses at your next gathering or wine and cheese tasting party! $29 from Uncommon Goods.
10) These pretty little planters can be hung anywhere. Perfect for apartments where there might not be room for plants on windowsills, or if you want to keep it out of reach from plant killers (aka, your cat). $13.28, My Little Plants, on Etsy.
11) The Etsy shop, Norman’s Printery, is full of beautiful and non-traditional wrapping papers. Make your gifts stand out from all the rest, make them extra special. We love the Botanical Wrapping Paper, $12, dozen sheets.
12) Rifle Paper Co. has so many cute phone cases! $32-$36. Perfect for bridesmaid gifts, too!
13) Anyone who loves flowers and the art of arranging will fall in love with The Flower Recipe Book, by Jill Rizzo and Alethea Harampolis of Studio Choo.
15) A bit of sparkle is always a hit. These handmade wire wrapped Moss Aquamarine Earrings by Violette & Iris will do the trick.